getting ActiveForm pointer

I just created an activeform in delphi3 and I can't figure how to make
it appear on the web or in an executable client. Even when I call the
automation, no form shows on the screen... Do I need to get a pointer
on it and use any method derived of it? If so, how is it done?

mark

Re:getting ActiveForm pointer

Marc Lacoursiere wrote in message <34f33e46.17972...@news.total.net>...
>I just created an activeform in delphi3 and I can't figure how to make
>it appear on the web or in an executable client. Even when I call the
>automation, no form shows on the screen... Do I need to get a pointer
>on it and use any method derived of it? If so, how is it done?

>mark

Hi,
    Well ... when you created your ActiveForm, delphi should have created an
html doc with which to test it. So, you should be able to open you web
browser, and open that test page to see the resulting form. You can also
provide parameters in the delphi ide to start up your web browser at the
created test page.
host application: <path to web browser>
parameters: <path to test page>

Hope that helps.

- Jody

Re:getting ActiveForm pointer

I just created an activeform in delphi3 and I can't figure how to make
it appear on the web or in an executable client. Even when I call the
automation, no form shows on the screen... Do I need to get a pointer
on it and use any method derived of it? If so, how is it done?

mark

Other Threads