ask about ApplicationEvents1.OnMessage

I have an application that monitors some events and shows live data.It has
some menus and other controls that user can use and change them. I want If
user leaves app and other unathorized user wants to change or select some
items , I can pop up dialog and ask password.The windows screen saver
password can't help me beacuse hide my app view.
So I tried to monitor keydown and mousedown events. I tried
"ApplicationEvents1.OnMessage"
and write bellow code to eat message but it dosn't  work. In some cases I
want  prevent message handled by app and destroy it

procedure TForm1.ApplicationEvents1Message(var Msg: tagMSG; var Handled:
Boolean);
begin
if (Msg.message = WM_KEYUP) then begin
  if true {check case} then begin
    Msg.message := 0;
    Handled := true;

How can I eat my app level events?
Tarvirdi
M...@kosar.net

Re:ask about ApplicationEvents1.OnMessage

"Tarvirdi" <m...@koasr.net> wrote:

[clip]

duplicate message. Please do not crosspost.

Kurt

Other Threads