Field value required

I am using a tclientdataset with a ibquery and when I insert into the
clientdataset and do not fill all of the fields in it give me a field value
required errror.  Note: all of the tfields that are defined are required =
false.  This is not a live query but it appears to act like one.

Thanks

Daniel

Re:Field value required

Are the components attached to them also marked

required = false

?

Geoff

dmanchester wrote:

> I am using a tclientdataset with a ibquery and when I insert into the
> clientdataset and do not fill all of the fields in it give me a field value
> required errror.  Note: all of the tfields that are defined are required =
> false.  This is not a live query but it appears to act like one.

> Thanks

> Daniel

Other Threads