No Caption Bar/Menu bar/VCL when starting D5

I have D5, and been running for a few months. I started D5 tonight, and I
didn't see the Caption Bar with it's configuration. Alt-F didn't bring it
up, nor did F10. I could see the object instpector, the unit and the form...
I tried reinstalling D5, and this didn't help anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ed Dressel

Re:No Caption Bar/Menu bar/VCL when starting D5

I read the prior message and deleted all the DSK and DST files, and this
fixed it.

Have a good day.

Ed Dressel

Other Threads