Need Turbo Pascal 7.0 or 6.0

Peter Marti Golaszewski wrote:

> I looking for the TP 7.0 or 6.0 Borland if possible.
> If you know where can I download it from, please let me know.
> Thenks

   You won't be able to download a legal copy/version of any Borland
Pascal (TP or BP) product: it's a commercial product, and as such it's a
violation of the license to make it available that way.  If you don't
mind being labeled a thief/pirate, just keep asking this way - someone
equally lacking in ethics and morals might be willing to give it to you.
   Note that if you continue to pursue this apprcoach, the resulting lack
of documentation (and possibly missing components) will identify you as a
pirate, and you'll get little help here with any problems you encounter.
Really, it's much better to pay the few bucks it takes to purchase a
legal copy - and you'll be far beter off, in the short and long run...

Re:Need Turbo Pascal 7.0 or 6.0

Hey There !

I looking for the TP 7.0 or 6.0 Borland if possible.
If you know where can I download it from, please let me know.
Thenks

Pete

*   Peter M. Golaszewski @ WPI (Rexer)  :-) *
*   (pet...@wpi.edu, or rexe...@tiac.net)   *
*   http://www.tiac.net/users/rexer77/www   *

     ___   ----        ----   ___
    /   \  |     \  /  |     /   \
    |___/  |---   \/   |---  |___/
    |  \   |      /\   |     |  \
    |   \  ----  /  \  ----  |   \

Re:Need Turbo Pascal 7.0 or 6.0

Peter Marti Golaszewski (pet...@WPI.EDU) wrote:

> I looking for the TP 7.0 or 6.0 Borland if possible.
> If you know where can I download it from, please let me know.

Turbo/Borland Pascal is a commercial product, so it is *illegal*
to upload/download it from/to servers.

If you are looking for a compiler which is *legal* to download,
try a FreeWare compiler, e.g. GNU Pascal.  For more information,
check the Mini FAQ posted weekly to comp.lang.pascal.borland.

Regards,

    Peter

Other Threads