Debugging in delphi 2 under NT4

When debugging in NT4 hitting the step or trace function keys (F8 &
F7) too fast causes a error message 'Debug process is already running'
message to appear.

Can anything be done about this. Is there a patch for delphi 2 to stop
this happening.

Spencer McNeil
GEC Marconi Avionics
Edinburgh

spencer.mcn...@gecm.com

Re:Debugging in delphi 2 under NT4

Quoting a msg from Spencer McNeil on Tuesday May 06 1997.

 > When debugging in NT4 hitting the step or trace function keys (F8 &
 > F7) too fast causes a error message 'Debug process is already running'
 > message to appear.

Install service pack 1 or 2 for NT. Available at the microsoft website.

Regards,
Arjan

Re:Debugging in delphi 2 under NT4

On 06 May 97 17:24:01 GMT, ajmor...@paninaro.xs4all.nl.NOSPAM (Arjan

Moraal) wrote:
>Install service pack 1 or 2 for NT. Available at the microsoft website.

>Regards,
>Arjan

I have service pack 2 installed. I think that it is more likley to be
a delphi problem.
Spencer McNeil
GEC Marconi Avionics
Edinburgh