sharing dcom-connection between processses (/applications)

I've created a multitier application with dcom. The connection to the
middle-ware server is handled by a TDCOMConnection-component and is
managed by a singleton-object within my application. Because of
security-reasons, every application will launch it's own
middle-ware-server, and the amount of connections from the server to
the oracle-database is limited too.

So a problem rises if a second application on the same computer with
the same user needs to connect to the server. Can the connection been
shared? Can you hand over the TDCOMConnection-component between
applications (via memory-mapped files for ex....)? Or is there an
other way of looking at this problem?

 thx,
  Kris