TP4 Graphics (Red)

  Does anyone recall any peculiarities with color graphics
when using TP 4.0 on a Zenith 286 with EGA monitor?

   I have not been able to find a way to display the red
shades.

   Have tried setting the palette color numbers to everything
from 0 to 127.....no red anywhere.

-Norm Leet
Internet addr: ah...@dayton.wright.edu
###

Re:TP4 Graphics (Red)

Norman Leet <70200....@CompuServe.COM> wrote:
>  Does anyone recall any peculiarities with color graphics
>when using TP 4.0 on a Zenith 286 with EGA monitor?

>   I have not been able to find a way to display the red
>shades.

>   Have tried setting the palette color numbers to everything
>from 0 to 127.....no red anywhere.

Had a video card once that had a bad color channel.  Forgot
exactly which color gun was affected, but remember it made for
some interesting effects.

I believe you'll find the problem is in the monitor, cable, or
graphics adapter.  You might want to borrow another cable and/or
try the monitor on another machine to isolate the problem.  You
might also try different graphics modes.  The problem might not
exist under all of them.

    ...red

Other Threads