Accelerate InterBase programs with Tsession

Hi

 I use Dlls in my application with InterBase.

Every function call creates one connection : and it's a long
time for each call.

My Dlls don't stay in memory ( Not use of extern
command) cause I call the API loadlibrary function.

How to speed every call ? Can I keep the Tsession and use it in dll
functions ? how to do it ? With Tsession  parameter ?

thansk a lot

 Mike

Re:Accelerate InterBase programs with Tsession

Mike M skrev i meldingen <388eeb01.6394...@news.wanadoo.fr>...

> I use Dlls in my application with InterBase.

>Every function call creates one connection : and it's a long
>time for each call.

>My Dlls don't stay in memory ( Not use of extern
>command) cause I call the API loadlibrary function.

>How to speed every call ? Can I keep the Tsession and use it in dll
>functions ? how to do it ? With Tsession  parameter ?

Hi !

It's easy - pass the handle of a connected TDatabase (Property
TDatabase.Handle: hDbiDB), and set this property in a TDatabase
component in your .DLL without any Connected:=true or similar calls.
Then you share the same session.

--
Bjoerge Saether
Consultant / Developer