Is it possible - dbExpress drivers from D7 to D6

Hi,
I found that dbExpress drivers in Delphi 6 have many problems and bugs. Can
somebody tell me if its possible to use dbExpress drivers from Delphi 7 in
Delphi 6 ? Are they fully compatible ? Are there any license issues ?

Bye
Orlin

Re:Is it possible - dbExpress drivers from D7 to D6

My understanding is that they are not fully compatible but I have not
tried them.

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:22:52 +0200, "Orlin Stalyanov"

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:Is it possible - dbExpress drivers from D7 to D6

D7 oracle driver is certified to ora 9i only no ora 8i, and there are a
lot of {*word*193} bugs into it and internationalization problems...

Other Threads