How to access btrieve tables?

Hello

We are a computer science enterprise and we have to recover data
from btrieve tables and we want to save this data in a paradox table.
We have been looking for information to do this and the answer that
we have received is that the solution is the BTRIEVE ODBC DRIVERS for
windows. We have tried to find this drivers for Windows NT,95,98 but we
haven't found anything. Finally we have found that we could find this
drivers
in the page www.pervasive.com   but we haven't succeded. Please we
were very pleased if you could send us information about how to get this
drivers
and how to access to the tables to save it in Microsoft Access or Paradox
format.

We will be very please if you could send us information about how can we
access to the btrieve tables  with an Application that works with a
Microsoft
operating system (Microsoft Windows NT,95,98) .

Re:How to access btrieve tables?

>in the page www.pervasive.com   but we haven't succeded. Please we
>were very pleased if you could send us information about how to get this
>drivers

You apparently didn't try very hard
Try this page
https://auscommerce1.pervasive.com/Product/Lookup.taf?_function=detai...
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:How to access btrieve tables?

We had to do the same thing.  Titan is the Delphi access tool currently
recommended by Pervasive - and it works fantastic, even with old pre ODBC
DOS tables.

John

"LADRILLO" <l...@elladrillorojo.com> wrote in message

> Hello

> We are a computer science enterprise and we have to recover data
> from btrieve tables and we want to save this data in a paradox table.
> We have been looking for information to do this and the answer that
> we have received is that the solution is the BTRIEVE ODBC DRIVERS for
> windows. We have tried to find this drivers for Windows NT,95,98 but we
> haven't found anything. Finally we have found that we could find this
> drivers
> in the page www.pervasive.com   but we haven't succeded. Please we
> were very pleased if you could send us information about how to get this
> drivers
> and how to access to the tables to save it in Microsoft Access or Paradox
> format.

> We will be very please if you could send us information about how can we
> access to the btrieve tables  with an Application that works with a
> Microsoft
> operating system (Microsoft Windows NT,95,98) .

Other Threads