outer joins...

Is it possible to do outer joins in Delphi?

Re:outer joins...

Dee wrote:

> Is it possible to do outer joins in Delphi?

I think it depends on your database but not the language.

Re:outer joins...

It is in Delphi 2 and 3, not in Delphi 1. Use SQL92 syntax

Nick Spurrier (MoDESoft, UK)

Re:outer joins...

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:55:26 -0400, Wenchun <WENC...@IMAGERIGHT.COM>
wrote:

>Dee wrote:

>> Is it possible to do outer joins in Delphi?

I use BDE and the built-in Paradox db.  I have no problems doing outer
joins with SQL queries, but so far have been unable to figure out how
to do an outer join with the Database Desktop.  So far my apps are
Delphi 1, but will likely convert to 32 bit soon.  I am not expecting
the outer join capability to go away with a shift to 32 bit Delphi.

Sherman Simpson
Dunedin, New Zealand

Other Threads