Is there a componet that can makes paradox componet at run-time? - jhkim (0/1)

jh...@han-7.hanyang.ac.kr (Kim jong hee) wrote:

To make a paradox table at run time is easy. Youse the TTable method
or use SQL Create Table.  Online Help has an example!

The only problem is Delphi does not support the creation of
Autoincrement field type. All others are defined.

Mark Brindle

Re:Is there a componet that can makes paradox componet at run-time? - jhkim (0/1)

I want to know how to make paradox databases at run-time. Is there any
component to do this?
Thank you!

Kim jong hee (jh...@han-7.hanyang.ac.kr) wrote:

: I want to know how to make paradox databases at run-time. Is there any
: component to do this?
: Thank you!

nw...@mailer.acns.fsu.edu          //             Florida State University
Noel Witt                         //              Tallahassee, FL