IDE programming.

Hello there!

I need a good source of information about the IDE programming (all these
units from the ToolsAPI folder). Can you help? Anything - books, faqs,
samples etc. Need it bad!

Thanks!

ps. Plese send a copy of your answer directly to me.

Regards, Artem A. Berman
a...@aber.kherson.ua
a...@ukrcom.kherson.ua

Re:IDE programming.

You should at least start by buying the book "Secrets Of Delphi 2.0"
of "Ray Lischner"

Success

Patrick_VD_Kieb...@PeopleWare.Be

Re:IDE programming.

On 12 May 1997 15:21:55 +0300, "Artem A. Berman" <a...@aber.kherson.ua>
wrote:

>I need a good source of information about the IDE programming (all these
>units from the ToolsAPI folder). Can you help? Anything - books, faqs,
>samples etc. Need it bad!

Check my site (see tagline). I'm currently changing the name of the
site so it's a hassle, but the TechDocs should be available without
any problems.

Regards,

Jani J?rvinen
Helsinki Finland

Tools, information, tips, reviews & bug lists
for professional Delphi, Win32 and WinHelp developers.

mailto:ja...@dystopia.fi
http://www.dystopia.fi/~janij/

wrote:

>Hello there!

>I need a good source of information about the IDE programming (all these
>units from the ToolsAPI folder). Can you help? Anything - books, faqs,
>samples etc. Need it bad!

The units in the ToolsAPI folder are well documented (just read them)
and Delphi includes some examples of how to use them.

Other Threads