Turbo Vision : TVDEMO.PAS (comes with TP7)

In that program (\EXAMPLES\TVDEMO\TVDEMO.PAS) when I opened a file, how
can I get it's name ?

TIA,
--
---------
Peter Radics

Webmaster at Sigmapascal
http://sigmanet.hypermart.net

Re:Turbo Vision : TVDEMO.PAS (comes with TP7)

In article <352A55FF.F315C...@bigfoot.com>,
  Peter Radics <prad...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> In that program (\EXAMPLES\TVDEMO\TVDEMO.PAS) when I opened a file, how
> can I get it's name ?

The editor window have a field called TitleStr (or simply Title, I don't
remember exactly right now). In TVDEMO the title of a window is the filename.

var pFileName: PString;
  pFileName:= Editor^.TitleStr^

If I remenber correctly there is also a field called "FileName" but I can't
say if it is part of TEditor or TEditorWindow. Take a look into the online
help.

Regards, Tom.