Running Delphi 2.0 Update in NT Server 4.0 b2

I've installed NT Server 4.0 b2 and tried to run Delphi 2.0 Update on it.
Delphi started normally but when I tried to run a Delphi App from the IDE,
it poped up an error message saying it couldn't create a process. It worked
at the second time but sometimes it still didn't work. Anybody encountered
the same problem?

Re:Running Delphi 2.0 Update in NT Server 4.0 b2

In article <01bb8e3b$f3602640$119ef...@ns1.webhk.com>, "Lam, Siu Chun" <sc...@webhk.com> wrote:

>I've installed NT Server 4.0 b2 and tried to run Delphi 2.0 Update on it.
>Delphi started normally but when I tried to run a Delphi App from the IDE,
>it poped up an error message saying it couldn't create a process. It worked
>at the second time but sometimes it still didn't work. Anybody encountered
>the same problem?

I have seen this happen many times with the same config you have...Usually, I
have to do Build All, before I try to run the program again, but then it works
fine. I'm also experiencing the 'File has been modified' thing that has been
reported in this group... I'm a MSDN member waiting for the final release of
NT 4.0, hopefully, things will work better with D2.

BTW, I think NT4.0 is the _perfect_ development OS right now - You can't go
wrong.

Peter.

* Peter G. Millard      ******************* Maintainer of the VB        *
* mill...@buffnet.net       **************  General & VBDOS FAQ's      *