ReportSmith: Eliminate the splash screen ?

I remember seeing  code to eliminate or change  the splash screen
shown with reportsmith  reportwriter on compuserve sometime back.
Could someone point me in the right direction??

Mark
-----------------------------
ma...@ix.netcom.com

Re:ReportSmith: Eliminate the splash screen ?

In article <4ang81$...@ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> Mark Marzinzik

<ma...@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> I remember seeing  code to eliminate or change  the splash screen
> shown with reportsmith  reportwriter on compuserve sometime back.
> Could someone point me in the right direction??

Add the following in the INI file of Report Smith Run-Time(rs_run.ini) :
[RS_RUNTIME]
ShowAboutBox=0

----------------
Richard Pineault
(r...@logibec.com)

Re:ReportSmith: Eliminate the splash screen ?

Marzy,
  In the RS_RUN.INI file find the RS_Runtime section and add the line;

ShowAboutBox=0

This will disable the splash screen.

This tip was featured in the "Blazing Pascal" section of PC Techniques
magazine in Oct/Nov of 1995.  I am a contributor and long time reader
of the magazine and highly recommend it if you don't already
subscribe.

Regards,

Walt Smith

>I remember seeing  code to eliminate or change  the splash screen
>shown with reportsmith  reportwriter on compuserve sometime back.
>Could someone point me in the right direction??

>Mark
>ma...@ix.netcom.com

Other Threads