Access violation in module 'DCC.DLL'

I get this error message whenever I try to run anything in delphi.
I gather this is a common problem - any ideas?

Thanks

Ian Harris

Re:Access violation in module 'DCC.DLL'

Is it Delphi 4.x?  Your video drivers are causing the problem if you are.
Otherwise, re-install delphi.  If you have Delphi 4.0 you need to upgrade to
service pack 3 ASAP!

Ian Harris <i...@ianharris.com> wrote in message

> I get this error message whenever I try to run anything in delphi.
> I gather this is a common problem - any ideas?

> Thanks

> Ian Harris

Re:Access violation in module 'DCC.DLL'

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:58:19 +0100, "Ian Harris" <i...@ianharris.com>
wrote:
Yo!

Hard lesson I had to learn...

Are U trying to acces something that's

- not yey declares/created?
- No longer visible/accessible?

T1

(P.S. Just hints - enjoy the Xenomorphoic hut _ AKA the "bughunt"...)

>I get this error message whenever I try to run anything in delphi.
>I gather this is a common problem - any ideas?

>Thanks

>Ian Harris

Other Threads