Fonts And Pascal 7

I am sick of the fonts supplied with TP7.
I would like to know where I can get hold of any other .CHR type fonts.
Or any routines that allow you read and use any other type of font and I
mean any type of font 'cos I'm desperate, but preferably True Type fonts
or something good like that.
Thanks, Rooksie

Re:Fonts And Pascal 7

In article <01bb5621.ad9a4a20$627106c2@rooksie1>,
Mark Rooks  <rooksi...@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

>I am sick of the fonts supplied with TP7.
>I would like to know where I can get hold of any other .CHR type fonts.
>Or any routines that allow you read and use any other type of font and I
>mean any type of font 'cos I'm desperate, but preferably True Type fonts
>or something good like that.

That's what I'd like to know. I did get a file called BGIFONTS.ZIP from
the Borland web page, and there is another file on the web page called
newfont.zip which I haven't gotten yet. BGIFONTS.ZIP has a number of
.CHR files in it. But no utility for making more. Does anyone who has
access to Compuserve, or the Borland BBS know of a way to make more
.BGI files or .CHR files for TP/BP? Thanks.

--
..........Patrick D. Rockwell..................................................
Internet: prock...@trumpet.calpoly.edu

Re:Fonts And Pascal 7

>.CHR files in it. But no utility for making more. Does anyone who has
>access to Compuserve, or the Borland BBS know of a way to make more
>.BGI files or .CHR files for TP/BP? Thanks.

Once I had fallen onto a utility for designing TP fonts, but it wasn't
really of any help. (You had to design 100+ characters by yourself.) I had
found it in a CD-ROM (CICA?) but I think it was straight from Borland.
So you'd better check once more their site.

Other Threads