Indy FTP Problem

"Jinxi" <afu...@afu-ra.ws> wrote in news:3d23509d$1_1@dnews:

> I want to write a FTP client using Indy FTP client from Delphi 6 but i dont
> know how to make a progressbar for downloads/uploads because i don't know
> where i could read the amount of bytes transferred

Use the OnWork.

> How could i connect to the FTP server through a proxy setver ?

Depends on the type of proxy server.

Extend WebBroker or WebSnap with true RAD design NOW!
http://www.atozedsoftware.com/

Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

Re:Indy FTP Problem

 > I want to write a FTP client using Indy FTP client from Delphi 6 but i
dont
 > know how to make a progressbar for downloads/uploads because i don't know
 > where i could read the amount of bytes transferred

> Use the OnWork.

The OnWork seems to be a property of the TIdTCPConnection class and Trivial
Ftp component... but i cant seem to find a way to reach
the OnWork to inform me about the data in my normal ftp component...

Other Threads