TidFTP.List problem

Hi All,

When ever I do an List with the TidFTP object, I get a message
"Connection closed gracefully".  My connection is open before the List
method is called.  This started when I upgraded from v8 to v9.00.03
beta.  Has anyone else seen this?  Am I doing something wrong or
should I go back to v8?

TIA,
Steve Harp

Re:TidFTP.List problem

"Steve Harp" <NoS...@NoPlace.com> wrote in message

> When ever I do an List with the TidFTP object, I get a message
> "Connection closed gracefully".  My connection is open before the List
> method is called.  This started when I upgraded from v8 to v9.00.03
> beta.  Has anyone else seen this?  Am I doing something wrong or
> should I go back to v8?

I just downloaded Indy 9.0.3B from the FTP site and ran the unmodified
FTPDemo.  I do not get this exception when executing outside of the IDE.

I do get the exception inside of the IDE, which is expected unless you
disable breaking on exceptions or add the exception to the list of silent
exceptions.

---

Re:TidFTP.List problem

Maybe I've downloaded the wrong demo.  I can't even load mine in
Delphi's IDE unless I delete all the {%IFDEF LINUX} stuff and after I
delete it all, I still can't compile it.  I get several errors such as
'Undeclared identifier: ItemName' for the

Name :=
IdFTP1.DirectoryListing.Items[DirectoryListBox.ItemIndex].ItemName;

call.

Could you please give me the URL for the demo that you are using?

Thanks,
Steve

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:50:31 -0400, "Don Siders [Team Indy]"

> Maybe I've downloaded the wrong demo.  I can't even load mine in
> Delphi's IDE unless I delete all the {%IFDEF LINUX} stuff and after I
> delete it all, I still can't compile it.  I get several errors such as
> 'Undeclared identifier: ItemName' for the
> Could you please give me the URL for the demo that you are using?

The FTPDemo is located at:
ftp://indy90demos:p...@ftp.nevrona.com/Demos/Indy/9.0/Delphi_5/Delphi/FTPDemo
/

The latest revisions to Indy 9.0.3-B source is located at:
ftp://indy90:ind...@ftp.nevrona.com/

hth...
--
Don

---

Re:TidFTP.List problem

TipwFtp's proxy  fpcmOpen  mode seemed have error.

same config at flashfxp work fine. but with indy9 lastest
version(download from ftp) cant work.

could u send me a demo too?

Re:TidFTP.List problem

Alex <a...@263.net.cn> wrote in news:fcnfhukp14362npapnfre80hd3da50npvi@
4ax.com:

> TipwFtp's proxy  fpcmOpen  mode seemed have error.

I've asked Andrew to take a look at it.

   Want more Indy stuff? Try the Atozed Indy Portal at
        http://www.atozedsoftware.com/
    * More Demos
    * Articles
    * Commercial Support

Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

Re:TidFTP.List problem

"Alex" <a...@263.net.cn> ???Y/???Y ????? ???Y??:

> TipwFtp's proxy  fpcmOpen  mode seemed have error.

> same config at flashfxp work fine. but with indy9 lastest
> version(download from ftp) cant work.

Hi!

I have developed proxy support in IdFtp.
Can you help me?
(Indy-Dev-Public | Files)
Run.
Set ServerPort = your ftp proxy Port
Set Remote host = your ftp proxy Host
Set Remote port = your ftp proxy Port
Push Start button
Run your flashfxp
Set passive mode
Set proxy host 127.0.0.1
Connect
After successful connect - disconnect
Push Stop button
Open LOG file (It is availabe near o2ots.exe) with Notepad - replace your
"password" with "mypassword"
zip this file and send to me

Thanks for help!

Re:TidFTP.List problem

could u send the program by mail???

a...@263.net.cn

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:31:37 +0600, "Andrew P.Rybin [Team Indy]"

<magic...@mail.ru> wrote:

>"Alex" <a...@263.net.cn> ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
>> TipwFtp's proxy  fpcmOpen  mode seemed have error.

>> same config at flashfxp work fine. but with indy9 lastest
>> version(download from ftp) cant work.
>Hi!

>I have developed proxy support in IdFtp.
>Can you help me?
>(Indy-Dev-Public | Files)
>Run.
>Set ServerPort = your ftp proxy Port
>Set Remote host = your ftp proxy Host
>Set Remote port = your ftp proxy Port
>Push Start button
>Run your flashfxp
>Set passive mode
>Set proxy host 127.0.0.1
>Connect
>After successful connect - disconnect
>Push Stop button
>Open LOG file (It is availabe near o2ots.exe) with Notepad - replace your
>"password" with "mypassword"
>zip this file and send to me

>Thanks for help!

Re:TidFTP.List problem

Hello Alex!

I think IdFtp is ok.
Just your ftpproxy not have authorization support.
I think You put your _FTP_ login and password to _Proxy_ UserName and
_Proxy_ Password.
I not found in your "working" log something non-typical for "OPEN"

Re:TidFTP.List problem

yes.. my proxy dont need authorization.

and i modify the source.. now it works.

and i think u got my mail about the modified source.

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:38:02 +0600, "Andrew P.Rybin [Team Indy]"

<magic...@mail.ru> wrote:
>Hello Alex!

>I think IdFtp is ok.
>Just your ftpproxy not have authorization support.
>I think You put your _FTP_ login and password to _Proxy_ UserName and
>_Proxy_ Password.
>I not found in your "working" log something non-typical for "OPEN"

Re:TidFTP.List problem

btw. i am not newbie at programming .. i dont think i will put ftp
login to proxy login.

check my mail plz.. i wait ur mail 2 day.. and u have no answer.

> yes.. my proxy dont need authorization.

> and i modify the source.. now it works.

> and i think u got my mail about the modified source.

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:38:02 +0600, "Andrew P.Rybin [Team Indy]"
> <magic...@mail.ru> wrote:

> >Hello Alex!

> >I think IdFtp is ok.
> >Just your ftpproxy not have authorization support.
> >I think You put your _FTP_ login and password to _Proxy_ UserName and
> >_Proxy_ Password.
> >I not found in your "working" log something non-typical for "OPEN"

1) I sent 2 mails to you
I have received this:
===cut===
This is the Postfix program at host mx02.263.net.cn.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmas...@263.net.cn>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

From: postmas...@263.net
To: $uid$
Subject: ???3??

t?RT?  $uid$, ?????????263.netTt?????T????? T?+??

postmas...@263.net??

??

263e??

<Your mail was here>: This Message is not welcome
===cut===

Other Threads