file transfer on ne2000 network cards

I have two computers and 2 ne2000 compatible network cards.
Wich I can connect using IPX drivers.
I can play doom and quake and stuff.
But I cannot transfer files between the computers.
If anybody there knows a way of programming such a program in PASCAL
i would gladly receive the source or program
Or at least an examplenation on how to do that.

Thanks,

                                        C....@net.HCC.nl

Re:file transfer on ne2000 network cards

Wouter van Baardewijk <C....@net.HCC.nl> wrote:

>I have two computers and 2 ne2000 compatible network cards.
>Wich I can connect using IPX drivers.
>I can play doom and quake and stuff.
>But I cannot transfer files between the computers.
>If anybody there knows a way of programming such a program in PASCAL
>i would gladly receive the source or program
>Or at least an examplenation on how to do that.
>Thanks,
>                                    C....@net.HCC.nl

This is what I'm wondering for a few moths, I posted this question
before, but didn't get any reactions. So if there is some one who
knows this please let me know .

BS...@DDS.NL
thanx

On Fri, 27 Dec 1996 23:21:24 GMT, bs...@dds.nl (Bjorn Slaats) wrote:
>Wouter van Baardewijk <C....@net.HCC.nl> wrote:

>>I have two computers and 2 ne2000 compatible network cards.
>>Wich I can connect using IPX drivers.
>>I can play doom and quake and stuff.
>>But I cannot transfer files between the computers.
>>If anybody there knows a way of programming such a program in PASCAL
>>i would gladly receive the source or program
>>Or at least an examplenation on how to do that.

>This is what I'm wondering for a few moths, I posted this question
>before, but didn't get any reactions. So if there is some one who
>knows this please let me know .

>BS...@DDS.NL
>thanx

Check the internet site of the German magazine C't (ftp.germany.eu.net
/pub/comp/ct-magazin) for the listing of issue 7/91.
You will find an IPX-unit and trial program.

---
Cees Binkhorst (c.binkho...@net.hcc.nl)

Quote from BYTE's editor in chief Mark Schlack on 'SEX, LAWS,
and {*word*104}SPACE - ISBN 0-8050-4767-0' 'The Net has the same chance of
moving humanity forward as did the first books. Also, like the
printing press, new electronic media will disseminate communications
ranging from the objectionable to the subversive to the broadly
acceptable.'

Other Threads