Indy FTP Client Send Only Newer Files

Using the Indy FTP client, is there a way to only send files that are newer
than the ones existing on the FTP server?

Re:Indy FTP Client Send Only Newer Files

There is a way, but there is no "built in" procedure that will do this
automatically. I wish I'm wrong :-) You must compare file date/time and
decide to upload or not.

> > Using the Indy FTP client, is there a way to only send files that are
> newer
> > than the ones existing on the FTP server?

I use a rather easy way in my homepage uploader.
I store the time of last update and send only files with
a newer filedate.

Ernst

Other Threads