MAPI SendMail Failed - with OutLook 2000

Please HELP!!!

Currently running an application programed in Delpi 5.0 and have been using
OutLook 95/98 without any problems.  Then some of our departments elected to
install OutLook 2000 and now getting 'MAPI SendMail Failed' error message
when the client is sending a document to a fax server.

Any suggestions or better yet solution to the problem.  Is there some
parameter in OutLook 2000 that needs to be set?

Appreciate your prompt attention(s)

Ron

Re:MAPI SendMail Failed - with OutLook 2000

Ron,

are you have problems with Outlook 2000 or fax?
Did you try a same faxing in Outlook 98?

PS: did you include MAPI_DIALOG flag to MAPISendMail?
--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

Ron <ron_sp...@mhhs.org> D??? ???Y??:3cbc870c_2@dnews...

> Please HELP!!!

> Currently running an application programed in Delpi 5.0 and have been
using
> OutLook 95/98 without any problems.  Then some of our departments elected
> install OutLook 2000 and now getting 'MAPI SendMail Failed' error message
> when the client is sending a document to a fax server.

> Any suggestions or better yet solution to the problem.  Is there some
> parameter in OutLook 2000 that needs to be set?

> Appreciate your prompt attention(s)

> Ron

Re:MAPI SendMail Failed - with OutLook 2000

Yes Mike,

I tried the same faxing procedure and items thru OutLook 98 as OutLook 2000.
I am still looking into parameters on OutLook 2000.  It appears on the
surface that OutLook 2000 is on a different Server than OutLook 98.  And
that may be the issue.

Any other suggestions or places to look?

"Mike Shkolnik" <mshkol...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Ron,

> are you have problems with Outlook 2000 or fax?
> Did you try a same faxing in Outlook 98?

> PS: did you include MAPI_DIALOG flag to MAPISendMail?
> --
> With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
> E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
> WEB: http://www.scalabium.com

> Ron <ron_sp...@mhhs.org> D??? ???Y??:3cbc870c_2@dnews...
> > Please HELP!!!

> > Currently running an application programed in Delpi 5.0 and have been
> using
> > OutLook 95/98 without any problems.  Then some of our departments
elected
> > install OutLook 2000 and now getting 'MAPI SendMail Failed' error
message
> > when the client is sending a document to a fax server.

> > Any suggestions or better yet solution to the problem.  Is there some
> > parameter in OutLook 2000 that needs to be set?

> > Appreciate your prompt attention(s)

> > Ron

Re:MAPI SendMail Failed - with OutLook 2000

Maybe problem is not in Outlook 2000 but in fax driver which is installed
there? Can you try to send fax from any other application there?

--

Ron <ron_sp...@mhhs.org> D??? ???Y??:3cbd7037$1_1@dnews...

> Yes Mike,

> I tried the same faxing procedure and items thru OutLook 98 as OutLook
2000.
> I am still looking into parameters on OutLook 2000.  It appears on the
> surface that OutLook 2000 is on a different Server than OutLook 98.  And
> that may be the issue.

> Any other suggestions or places to look?
> "Mike Shkolnik" <mshkol...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Ron,

> > are you have problems with Outlook 2000 or fax?
> > Did you try a same faxing in Outlook 98?

> > PS: did you include MAPI_DIALOG flag to MAPISendMail?
> > --
> > With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
> > E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
> > WEB: http://www.scalabium.com

> > Ron <ron_sp...@mhhs.org> D??? ???Y??:3cbc870c_2@dnews...
> > > Please HELP!!!

> > > Currently running an application programed in Delpi 5.0 and have been
> > using
> > > OutLook 95/98 without any problems.  Then some of our departments
> elected
> > > install OutLook 2000 and now getting 'MAPI SendMail Failed' error
> message
> > > when the client is sending a document to a fax server.

> > > Any suggestions or better yet solution to the problem.  Is there some
> > > parameter in OutLook 2000 that needs to be set?

> > > Appreciate your prompt attention(s)

> > > Ron

Other Threads