Bar graph

Hi everyone...

i'm looking for a true native vcl to build bar graphics, without using
extra dll and ocx.

Thanks in advance

Re:Bar graph

On Fri, 28 May 1999 15:38:05 -0400, =?iso-8859-1?Q?L=FAcio?= Ferreira

<lu...@lasalle.g12.br> wrote:
>Hi everyone...

>i'm looking for a true native vcl to build bar graphics, without using
>extra dll and ocx.

>Thanks in advance

One excellent one is TeeChart. It comes bundled with more recent
versions of Delphi, but if you're using D1, you can get it from
www.teemach.com.

Steve F (Team B)

Re:Bar graph

When you deploy programs with teechart, you have to add the teecharts dlls
and/or Ocxs. I want avoid this situation.
"Steve Fischkoff (TeamB)" wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 1999 15:38:05 -0400, =?iso-8859-1?Q?L=FAcio?= Ferreira
> <lu...@lasalle.g12.br> wrote:

> >Hi everyone...

> >i'm looking for a true native vcl to build bar graphics, without using
> >extra dll and ocx.

> >Thanks in advance

> One excellent one is TeeChart. It comes bundled with more recent
> versions of Delphi, but if you're using D1, you can get it from
> www.teemach.com.

> Steve F (Team B)

Re:Bar graph

Hello,

you may have a look to our site at http://www.abaecker.com. You can find
there the Abakus VCL, a set of components (delphi / c++builder) for virtual
instrumentation. Included are meters, bar's, Mini-trend, slider, dial

regards
Achim Baecker

Lcio Ferreira <lu...@lasalle.g12.br> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
374EF09D.310FA...@lasalle.g12.br...

> Hi everyone...

> i'm looking for a true native vcl to build bar graphics, without using
> extra dll and ocx.

> Thanks in advance

Other Threads