Which better TForm or TPanel?

I'm developing an imaging aplication .  My application needs to view a
lot of images at one time.  I done it using MDI window.  My question is,
is that better to use TPanel instead of using window? Can anybody out
there give me suggestion?

sorry for my poor english

mailto: jum...@univ.utm.my

Re:Which better TForm or TPanel?

Jumael,

You can't use a TPanel by itself.  You will have to use a TForm if you want
to use a TPanel.  There is no "better" way when deciding upon a TForm
without a panel or TPanel on a TForm.  It depends on how you want your
window to look to the user.

Jon.

Jumael wrote:
> I'm developing an imaging aplication .  My application needs to view a
> lot of images at one time.  I done it using MDI window.  My question is,
> is that better to use TPanel instead of using window? Can anybody out
> there give me suggestion?

> sorry for my poor english

> mailto: jum...@univ.utm.my

Re:Which better TForm or TPanel?

Hi Jumael!

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:16:42 +0800, Jumael <jum...@univ.utm.my> wrote:
>I'm developing an imaging aplication .  My application needs to view a
>lot of images at one time.  I done it using MDI window.  My question is,
>is that better to use TPanel instead of using window? Can anybody out
>there give me suggestion?

If you are not going to use the forms canvas itself then there is a
lot of goals, using a form gives you a chunk of thinks you do not
need.

Hope I helped you!
        Olrik Larsen
        Ol...@BoSoft.dk