"Lock file has gorwn to large"

I use a Paradox tables with Delphi 1.0 on Microsoft Windows95 network. From
time
to time I get th message "Lock file has grown to large". And actually the
file PDOXUSRS.LCK
has about 30MB.

Did you meet this problem? Did you solve it?

--
Z pozdrowieniami

Piotr Stok3osa
pi...@ata1.ata.com.pl

Re:"Lock file has gorwn to large"

Piotr Stok3osa wrote:

> I use a Paradox tables with Delphi 1.0 on Microsoft Windows95 network. From
> time
> to time I get th message "Lock file has grown to large". And actually the
> file PDOXUSRS.LCK
> has about 30MB.

> Did you meet this problem? Did you solve it?

Check this.
http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/ti_list/TI2993.html

Re:"Lock file has gorwn to large"

Ive had the same problem. You have to set a "private directory" for each
client. Best way is to use the TSession-Component.

--
Andreas Klein
Remove XXX from my eMail

Piotr Stok3osa schrieb in Nachricht <01bda073$7eb4c020$d193ccc2@piotr>...

>I use a Paradox tables with Delphi 1.0 on Microsoft Windows95 network. From
>time
>to time I get th message "Lock file has grown to large". And actually the
>file PDOXUSRS.LCK
>has about 30MB.

>Did you meet this problem? Did you solve it?

>--
>Z pozdrowieniami

>Piotr Stok3osa
>pi...@ata1.ata.com.pl