external Exception EEFFACE

I have installed Office97, delphi3.0 C/S and BDE 4.51. If I try to connect a
TTable-component to an access database I get the external exception EEFFACE.
I have set the DLL32-Entry to IDDAO32.DLL and inserted a registry entry wich
points to DAO3032.DLL with no result. Has anybody a solution for this ?

please help

Dieter

Re:external Exception EEFFACE

Change DLL32 to IDDA3532.DLL. This uses DAO3.5, IDDA032 is for DAO 3.0 that
was in office 95.