Borland Database Engine Runtime?

I have received a Delphi 1.0 program which when I install it is looking
for the Database Engine, acn anyone help me find where I can download
this....Thanks

Re:Borland Database Engine Runtime?

you can download it from:

        - Compuserve's DELPHI forum,
        - Borland's Download BBS, or
        - ftp.borland.com

The filename is: BDEDEMO.ZIP.

Dag

Robert Pierce wrote:

> I have received a Delphi 1.0 program which when I install it is looking
> for the Database Engine, acn anyone help me find where I can download
> this....Thanks

You can get a copy from the Delphi Super Page. at:
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/archive/delphi/

Have fun!

Eric Demers
edem...@{*word*104}abitibi.qc.ca

Eric Demers <edem...@{*word*104}abitibi.qc.ca> wrote:
>Robert Pierce wrote:

>> I have received a Delphi 1.0 program which when I install it is looking
>> for the Database Engine, acn anyone help me find where I can download
>> this....Thanks
>You can get a copy from the Delphi Super Page. at:
>http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/archive/delphi/

I can't connect to it !  Are there mirrors ?  (or could anybody mail
me this? But please check before if it was already mailed by somebody
else! :-)

bye...
Alexander

                                  ( o o )
 -----------------------------OOO--` - '---OOO-
|  Alexander Lucke,                            |
|  Email: <a...@next2.psychologie.hu-berlin.de>  |
|  WWW: <http://141.20.111.4/al/>              |
|                                              |
|     pgp key available by request or www      |

Re:Borland Database Engine Runtime?

In article <4nlc5i$...@suncom.rz.hu-berlin.de>, Alexander Lucke
<a...@next2.psychologie.hu-berlin.de> writes

>I can't connect to it !  Are there mirrors ?  (or could anybody mail
>me this? But please check before if it was already mailed by somebody
>else! :-)

Its at ftp.www.borland.com/pub/techinfo/techdocs/language/bde/gen/bdedem
o.zip.

There's a link to it at www.glen.co.uk/rc/cnet2/demo.html on the
download page if your still having trouble.
--
Alan Rogerson

Re:Borland Database Engine Runtime?

In article <4nlc5i$...@suncom.rz.hu-berlin.de>, Alexander Lucke
<a...@next2.psychologie.hu-berlin.de> writes

>>> I have received a Delphi 1.0 program which when I install it is looking
>>> for the Database Engine, acn anyone help me find where I can download
>>> this....Thanks

>>You can get a copy from the Delphi Super Page. at:
>>http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/archive/delphi/

>I can't connect to it !  Are there mirrors ?

Its at ftp.borland.com/pub/techinfo/techdocs/language/bde/gen/bdedemo.zi
p.

Or there's a link to it at www.glen.co.uk/rc/cnet2/demo.html on the
download page.