win95 shutdown

when my delphi application is running and i try to shutdown
win95, the desktop simply gets refreshed ... ie: shutdown has
no effect

can anyone help ?
brian.

Re:win95 shutdown

In article <3292452A.3...@nynexmc.co.uk> of Tue, 19 Nov 1996 15:39:22 in
comp.lang.pascal.misc, David Houston <dhous...@nynexmc.co.uk> wrote:

>when my delphi application is running and i try to shutdown
>win95, the desktop simply gets refreshed ... ie: shutdown has
>no effect

>can anyone help ?
>brian.

Try a Delphi newsgroup.  Question has nothing to do with us in
c.l.pascal.misc.  Also, you might find news-use.htm#Sig at the URL below
of interest.
--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  J...@merlyn.demon.co.uk  Turnpike v1.12  MIME
    http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/

           dhous...@nynexmc.co.uk "David Houston" writes:

> when my delphi application is running and i try to shutdown
> win95, the desktop simply gets refreshed ... ie: shutdown has
> no effect

try looking up ShutdownWindowsEX or something like that,
in your win32/api help file

--
News Reader Silverstone

Other Threads