Are Labels allowed in Delphi 4 as in Pascal Win 1.5

I will be converting Win Pascal 1.5 programs to Delphi 4.  Are Labels allowed
in this lang. as in Pascal.

dmh...@aol.com

thanks

Re:Are Labels allowed in Delphi 4 as in Pascal Win 1.5

Dmhusa wrote in message <19981114223329.09176.00001...@ng100.aol.com>...
>I will be converting Win Pascal 1.5 programs to Delphi 4.  Are Labels
allowed
>in this lang. as in Pascal.

Yes, but if you're using them for "goto" jumps, now might
be a good time to restructure that code.

--
Jeremy Collins

: dmh...@aol.com (Dmhusa) wrote:
>I will be converting Win Pascal 1.5 programs to Delphi 4.  Are Labels allowed
>in this lang. as in Pascal.

If you mean labels as jump targets for goto: yes.

Delphi 4 is an *extension* of Turbo Pascal for Windows.

--
Stefan Hoffmeister    (http://www.econos.de/)
No private email, please, unless expressly invited.

Other Threads