Reportsmith 3.0/Delphi 3.0

I have a copy of Reportsmith 3.0 from my original Delphi 2 install.  I'd
like to continue using Reportsmith 3.0 under D3.  I've added the component
to the palette and tried to install it to the Library.  However, whenever
I've tried to use it the compiler gets ill and tells me that it isn't aware
of a lot of the properties/identifiers.  Its kind of acting as if it is
missing the header file if it were a c application.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Please respond to appl...@abc.com

Thanks in advance!
John

Re:Reportsmith 3.0/Delphi 3.0

appletj wrote:

> I have a copy of Reportsmith 3.0 from my original Delphi 2 install.  I'd
> like to continue using Reportsmith 3.0 under D3.  I've added the component
> to the palette and tried to install it to the Library.  However, whenever
> I've tried to use it the compiler gets ill and tells me that it isn't aware
> of a lot of the properties/identifiers.  Its kind of acting as if it is
> missing the header file if it were a c application.

> Any help would be much appreciated.  Please respond to appl...@abc.com

> Thanks in advance!
> John

Did you check the library search path in the Tools/Environment Options
area of Delphi Menu?  Also, I believe that Strategic Reporting Systems
(Reportsmith) has a posting on their web site which discusses using RS3
with Delphi 3 (www.srs-inc.com).  Good luck - LH

Other Threads