Epson printers

Do you know which code I should send to an  Epson emulation printer to
select portrait or landscape format?
With the HP's I send <#27'&l1O'> and <#27'&l0O'>.

Thanks Lauro

Re:Epson printers

Lauro Colasanti (L.Colasa...@agora.stm.it) wrote:

: Do you know which code I should send to an  Epson emulation printer to
: select portrait or landscape format?
: With the HP's I send <#27'&l1O'> and <#27'&l0O'>.

      I don't think the printer can do that, it
must be in the printer driver.
      I purchased the ESCP2 manual from Epson,
it lists all the escape codes, it cost $15 US,
      The problem with the printer doing it would
be in the amount of menmory installed in the
printer, and there seems to be no limit on how
big some of the image files are, so the printer
might never have the memory to even store the
image file, let alone turn it 90 degrees.
      You might still find the manual useful,
I think I ordered it from the phone number
that came with the printer, but it is different
for different countries.

Ken Fischer

---

Other Threads