INDY 9.0.2B - TIdFTP.DirectoryListing problem....

After executing the List method the DirectoryListing property gets loaded
with data, however it doesn't seem to be parsing out the contents.  The
FileName and Data properties of each TIdFTPListItem both contain the entire
line of data.  I have also noticed that all list items have an ItemType of
ditFile ( including directories ).  Below is an example of how I am
accessing the DirectoryListing property.  Is there some other property I
have to set prior to executing the List method to get the FileName, Size,
etc... to get parsed out?

    ftp.List( TmpLst, '', True );
    for i := 0 to ftp.DirectoryListing.Count - 1 do
      with ftp.DirectoryListing[i] do
//        if ( ItemType = ditDirectory  ) then
          lb.Items.Add( FileName + ' - Size: ' + IntToStr( Size ) );

Thanks,

Tom

Re:INDY 9.0.2B - TIdFTP.DirectoryListing problem....

Have you found a solution to your problem?
I have the same problem, but don't know how to solve it.

Bas Gooijen

"Tom Olson" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]

Re:INDY 9.0.2B - TIdFTP.DirectoryListing problem....

You are the first person to respond.  I still haven't been able to figure it
out.
"Bas Gooijen" wrote:
> Have you found a solution to your problem?
> I have the same problem, but don't know how to solve it.

Re:INDY 9.0.2B - TIdFTP.DirectoryListing problem....

it is working now, just download the latest files from the ftp.

Bas Gooijen

"Bas Gooijen" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]
> Have you found a solution to your problem?
> I have the same problem, but don't know how to solve it.

> Bas Gooijen

> "Tom Olson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]

Re:INDY 9.0.2B - TIdFTP.DirectoryListing problem....

Bas,

What are there newer files than version 9.0.2B Patch 1?  If so where can I
find them?

Thanks,

Tom

"Bas Gooijen" wrote:
> it is working now, just download the latest files from the ftp.

> Bas Gooijen

Re:INDY 9.0.2B - TIdFTP.DirectoryListing problem....

I posted a reply the other day, but haven't seen it come through so I'm
reposting is again:

Bas,