Cache Update Error - Table is Read Only?

I learning to use the TQuery Cache Update.I facing the error. When i run the
ApplyUpdate, it prompt error 'Update Failed' and it also return "table is
read only" why. what wrong?

what i did for my program is

at form show  -query1.open;

when click on the apply button - database1.applyupdate([query1]);

query1.cacheupdate:=true;
query1.updateObject:=UpdateSql1;
query1.requestlive:=true;
query1.sql.text:='Select * from bank';
is there anything i need to set?

thank you

Re:Cache Update Error - Table is Read Only?

Coann,

   RequestLive must be false

Also check out:

Good luck,
krf

Coann <t...@pc.jaring.my> wrote in message news:3a9e5667_1@dnews...
> I learning to use the TQuery Cache Update.I facing the error. When i run
the
> ApplyUpdate, it prompt error 'Update Failed' and it also return "table is
> read only" why. what wrong?

> what i did for my program is

> at form show  -query1.open;

> when click on the apply button - database1.applyupdate([query1]);

> query1.cacheupdate:=true;
> query1.updateObject:=UpdateSql1;
> query1.requestlive:=true;
> query1.sql.text:='Select * from bank';