[ORACLE][dbexpress] stored procedure parameters

i ve some problem with my stored proc in ORACLE using DELPHI dbexpress
I ve pb when passing integer, number,float, date parameters
only char parameters works

example:

Here is my ORACLE table

CREATE TABLE TB_TRAJ

TRAJ_ID char(20) NOT NULL,
TRAJ_CREATION_DATE DATE NOT NULL,
TRAJ_CALLSIGN char(10) NOT NULL,
TRAJ_SSR INTEGER NOT NULL,
TRAJ_DATE date NOT NULL,
TRAJ_HEURE_DEB date NOT NULL,
TRAJ_HEURE_FIN date NOT NULL,
TRAJ_SENS char(3) NOT NULL,
TRAJ_PISTE INTEGER NOT NULL,
TRAJ_QFU char(3) NOT NULL,
TRAJ_DEP char(4) NOT NULL,
TRAJ_ARR char(4) NOT NULL,
TRAJ_APP char(4) NOT NULL
);

here is my stored proc: a basic INSERT

create or replace procedure PROC_INSERT_TB_TRAJ
(
p_Traj_id in string,
p_traj_creation_date in date,
p_Traj_Callsign in string,
p_Traj_SSR in number,
p_Traj_date in date,
p_Traj_heure_deb in date,
p_Traj_heure_fin in date,
p_Traj_sens in string,
Taj_piste in number,
p_Traj_QFU in string,
p_Traj_DEP in string,
p_Traj_ARR in string,
p_Traj_APP in string
)

AS
BEGIN
-- INSERT
INSERT INTO og.tb_traj VALUES (p_Traj_id,p_traj_creation_date,p_Traj_Callsign,p_Traj_SSR,p_Traj_date,p_Traj_heure_deb,p_Traj_heure_fin,p_Traj_sens,p_Traj_piste,p_Traj_QFU,p_Traj_DEP,p_Traj_ARR,p_Traj_APP) ;
END PROC_INSERT_TB_TRAJ;

with the console SQL, i can execute my stored procecedure without a pb.     :)
In a Delphi application using an BDE/ODBC connection in delphi too.    :)

But not with DELPHI et dbexpress :(

When i get the parameters with the dbexpress stored procedure component, the parameters are ftBCD for p_Traj_SSR p_Traj_Piste and not ftinteger !!!
And i get BCD overfow error.
if i change number in string, it works. the insert works.

When i get the parameters with the dbexpress stored procedure component, the parameters are fttimestamp for p_traj_creation_date and not ftdatetime !!! Why ?

Do somebody know what i do wrong?
Why does dbexpress say that i'm using ftBCD parameters?
Does it come from ORACLE parametres, fr
om the driver ?

i become crazy.
i need help.