Invalid Session Error: Session is Active

I got "Invalid Session name" Error in the middle of my
application. But the session with that session name is active
when I inspected it in de{*word*81}. The database components
(including database, and session...)were created in application.
 The pointers were sent to a dll for use.

Any idea or suggestion? Thanks a lot for your help.

Changsong

Re:Invalid Session Error: Session is Active

"changsong Bu" <changsong...@ps.ge.com> wrote:
>I got "Invalid Session name" Error in the middle of my
>application. But the session with that session name is active
>when I inspected it in de{*word*81}. The database components
>(including database, and session...)were created in application.
> The pointers were sent to a dll for use.

If the Session is created in your exe, the dll will not be able
to access that same session.

Rick Carter
Rick.Car...@cincww.rcc.org
Chair, Paradox/Delphi SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group

Re:Invalid Session Error: Session is Active

Any way to get around this? I found it sometimes works.

>If the Session is created in your exe, the dll will not be able
>to access that same session.

>Rick Carter
>Rick.Car...@cincww.rcc.org
>Chair, Paradox/Delphi SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group

Other Threads