Formatted Paradox memo fields getting hosed on update

Delphi 5.  I'm stored rich text in a formatted memo field.  This table holds
about 12,000 records none of which have any rich text  in them but do
contain plain text.  When I go to update via the DBRichEdit, I lose all of
my memo data from that record forward ( or near abouts ).  I'm using TTables
in a very simple manner and have never seen a problem like this.

Can anyone tell me why this keeps occurring?

Robert

Re:Formatted Paradox memo fields getting hosed on update

I was completely off when I posted this.  I lose the data when doing a big
update on a table with memo fields.  The latest BDE update fixed this
problem ( although I was not seeing the "capability not supported" message
like Borland indicates ).

Robert Rehberg wrote in message <823erd$gs...@forums.borland.com>...
>Delphi 5.  I'm stored rich text in a formatted memo field.  This table
holds
>about 12,000 records none of which have any rich text  in them but do
>contain plain text.  When I go to update via the DBRichEdit, I lose all of
>my memo data from that record forward ( or near abouts ).  I'm using
TTables
>in a very simple manner and have never seen a problem like this.

>Can anyone tell me why this keeps occurring?

>Robert

Other Threads