Please answer: table event onfilterrecord, part 2

Hello again,
Regarding my message of a couple of days ago, I tried adding the variable as
a parameter to the procedure and it didn't work. Seems that the procedure
must be used 'as is.'

So, up to this point I cannot filter my tables with parameters...

Please answer, somebody.
Help will be appreciated.

Re:Please answer: table event onfilterrecord, part 2

> Regarding my message of a couple of days ago, I tried adding the variable as
> a parameter to the procedure and it didn't work.

I checked back to your previous nessage - code looks ok.
Can you show us how you are using the variable as a parameter?

Other Threads