Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution

Please let me know the best solution how to automatically maintain the
screen size when you load your application on a machine having different
video resolution OR if you change the video resolution, the application
automatically change to the new resolution. Thankyou.

Re:Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution

I have the same problem. I heard that there is a component called
"GTSizer" from the company GenoTechs. I am afraid, but I don't know
how it works.
If you get a good answer, could you please forward it to me?

Bye,
    Luca

Re:Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution

In article <50g0uo$...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>, From Jawad
Malik <AJMa...@worldnet.att.net>, the following was written:

> Please let me know the best solution how to automatically maintain the

> screen size when you load your application on a machine having
> different video resolution OR if you change the video resolution, the
> application automatically change to the new resolution. Thankyou.> .

First of all use True Type fonts like Arial.  You can then use the
form's scaled property.  If set to True Delphi will use the value of
Pixels per inch(stored at design time) to automatically scale the form.
To do this manually you can use the ScaleBy method.

However, I still believe that you should always design an application to
work 640x480 without any automatic scaling unless you know your users
are always running at a higher resolution.

God Bless,

--
Jay Schwisow j...@weldnet.com
09/03/96 21:24