Disabling alt-tab and ctrl-alt-del

I am sure I have seen answers to those questions somewhere, but I can't
remember where. Is there a way to disable alt-tab and ctrl-alt-del from a
Delphi-2 program?

I would appreciate any answers.

Thanks,

Pedro Restrepo

Re:Disabling alt-tab and ctrl-alt-del

Pedro Restrepo <Pedro.Restr...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>I am sure I have seen answers to those questions somewhere, but I can't
>remember where. Is there a way to disable alt-tab and ctrl-alt-del from a
>Delphi-2 program?

In Windows'95, SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SCREENSAVERRUNNING,...) does this.
(For more details see my "Screensaver tech. reference" page, from
http://classic.physiol.cam.ac.uk/scr/ )

I seem to remember that with DirectDraw, there's a flag that you can pass
to the SetMode call which protects your full-screen game from system key
presses (eg. ctrl+esc, alt+tab, 'windows' key). I can't remmeber whether
it coped with ctrl+alt+del as well.

--
Lucian Wischik, Queens' College, Cambridge CB3 9ET. ljw1...@cam.ac.uk

Re:Disabling alt-tab and ctrl-alt-del

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Pedro

L.J. Wischik <ljw1...@cus.cam.ac.uk> wrote in article
<5o1q02$...@lyra.csx.cam.ac.uk>...

> Pedro Restrepo <Pedro.Restr...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >I am sure I have seen answers to those questions somewhere, but I can't
> >remember where. Is there a way to disable alt-tab and ctrl-alt-del from
> >Delphi-2 program?

> In Windows'95, SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SCREENSAVERRUNNING,...) does
this.
> (For more details see my "Screensaver tech. reference" page, from
> http://classic.physiol.cam.ac.uk/scr/ )

> I seem to remember that with DirectDraw, there's a flag that you can pass
> to the SetMode call which protects your full-screen game from system key
> presses (eg. ctrl+esc, alt+tab, 'windows' key). I can't remmeber whether
> it coped with ctrl+alt+del as well.

> --
> Lucian Wischik, Queens' College, Cambridge CB3 9ET. ljw1...@cam.ac.uk

Other Threads