ICP Deployment

Hi there,

 Is there anyone that sucessfully deployed a Delphi app that uses
NetManage OCX controls?

 I have added email to my application and it's working fine on my
machine. I deployed the application using my EXE file, the Paradox
tables, the BDE, Microsoft ActiveX and merged licenses.reg to the
registry.

 When I check for mail on the machine I just installed the app to (and
first a boot to be sure) I get the error: "Variant does not reference an
OLE Object" I have used the same TCP/IP settings and same provider etc..
Does anyone know this error? Am I forgetting to deploy something?
Where can I get a description of how to deploy an app that uses the
NetManage Internet Controls?

Thanks,

Robbert.