Sending/Receiving Files with SocketConnections NOT FTP component

I'm trying to send files over a SocketConnection I have tried using
ReceiveBuf, throughing the buffer into a memory stream then saving the
stream to a file. That didn't work either so I tried copying the
MemoryStream into a FileStream....but it is still not working as it should.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re:Sending/Receiving Files with SocketConnections NOT FTP component

Daniel McCarthy <myrd...@planetspeed.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
9b72io02...@enews4.newsguy.com...

> I'm trying to send files over a SocketConnection I have tried using
> ReceiveBuf, throughing the buffer into a memory stream then saving the
> stream to a file. That didn't work either so I tried copying the
> MemoryStream into a FileStream....but it is still not working as it
should.

> Thanks in advance for any help.

On my website there are 2 examples of how to send files over a socket.

--
Regards,

Dirk Claessens
http://www.claessens16.yucom.be
Attention: All spamshields raised; E-mails will bounce!