convert an invisible RTF-Control into a Bitmap

I tried to convert an invisible RTF-Control into a Bitmap (into an Image). As it has no canvas it is not that simple. I tried do it by using ClipRect but this doesn't work when the RTF-Control is invisible.
Is there another possiblity to convert formatted text into an image (perhaps by using a lable component or something else)?

Thanks in advance

Juergen

Re:convert an invisible RTF-Control into a Bitmap

Take a look at RTFSnapShot, available from
http://www.ec-software.com/comppage.htm
--

Alexander Halser

> I tried to convert an invisible RTF-Control into a Bitmap (into an Image).

As it has no canvas it is not that simple. I tried do it by using ClipRect
but this doesn't work when the RTF-Control is invisible.
> Is there another possiblity to convert formatted text into an image

(perhaps by using a lable component or something else)?

Other Threads