Displaying Embedded OLE Object using ADO from MS Access DB

I am trying to display an OLE Object stored in an MS Access Database, the
object can be a number of things including images of varying formats and
Excel  Spreadsheets.

I have tried using a rich edit field and also saving the Tblobfield to a
file and opening it that way but all i get is a load of garbage.

Can anyone give me any pointers or recommend and websites.

Thanks.. Chris..

Re:Displaying Embedded OLE Object using ADO from MS Access DB

"Chris Blunt" <cbl...@maytas.net> wrote in message

> I am trying to display an OLE Object stored in an MS Access Database, the
> object can be a number of things including images of varying formats and
> Excel  Spreadsheets.

> I have tried using a rich edit field and also saving the Tblobfield to a
> file and opening it that way but all i get is a load of garbage.

> Can anyone give me any pointers or recommend and websites.

> Thanks.. Chris..

See
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=86ake6%24j5717%40bornew...
nd.com&rnum=14&prev=/groups%3Fnum%3D100%26hl%3Den%26q%3DAccess%2BOLE%2BObjec
ts%2Bgroup%253A*delphi*%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch

(You may need to cut and past the URL to your browser)

Other Threads