Screensavers

Can someone please tell me where I can find ANYTHING that will give
step-by-step instructions on how to create screensavers using
Visual Basic 4.0?  I want to make one, but I'm extremely new at
programming (I'm sure you noticed!!) and don't even know the first
step to take.  Any help would be appreciated...any suggestions on
books to read or whatever.  Thanks! :)

Re:Screensavers

> Can someone please tell me where I can find ANYTHING that will give
> step-by-step instructions on how to create screensavers using
> Visual Basic 4.0?  I want to make one, but I'm extremely new at
> programming (I'm sure you noticed!!) and don't even know the first
> step to take.  Any help would be appreciated...any suggestions on
> books to read or whatever.  Thanks! :)

  1. Check out the various VISUAL BASIC newsgroups.
  2. Don't ask such questions in computer.lang.PASCAL.borland
  3. Check where you're posting _whenever_ you do so.
  4. Goto Step 1.

Other Threads