TypeLib Editor not work?

Is it just me, or does the Typelib editor's interaction with Delphi's
Editor and it's code generation capabilities over time...suck?

Just Curious

Re:TypeLib Editor not work?

If it's you, it's you and me both. If you're really careful, you can get
it to work. One piece of advice is to always make changes in the TLB
editor first and then make changes to the unit code.

Maybe better advice is to wait for D4 :)

Steve

Mark B wrote:
> Is it just me, or does the Typelib editor's interaction with Delphi's
> Editor and it's code generation capabilities over time...suck?

> Just Curious

Other Threads