Form change size based on Screen setting?

I develope applications w/ Screen Set to 1024x768.  Most clients use 640x480
setting.  This means forms show up bigger than I ment them to be.  Can I
make the form change size based on Screen setting?

I set scale property to TRUE but can't seem to figure it out!  I don't want
to have to programatically size/position ALL VCL's on form based on Screen
Settings.

Thanks.

Re:Form change size based on Screen setting?

I develope applications w/ Screen Set to 1024x768.  Most clients use 640x480
setting.  This means forms show up bigger than I ment them to be.  Can I
make the form change size based on Screen setting?

I set scale property to TRUE but can't seem to figure it out!  I don't want
to have to programatically size/position ALL VCL's on form based on Screen
Settings.

Thanks.

Other Threads