Access violations in GDS32.dll

Hello,

Hope you can help. My application causes an AV in GDS32.DLL every third time
I log in to the database.

I am using D5 SP1, IBX4.52 and IB6.01 with GDS32.DLL build 627.

Using the de{*word*81}, I have traced the problem to somewhere around
starting/committing transactions. My transaction component has no
parameters. I get an AV at address 40543C09. When I do a "Find Error", the
AV is caused somewhere inside the "isc_dsql_free_statement" function in
GDS32.dll.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Simon G.

Re:Access violations in GDS32.dll

More info...

If I use LIBS connection "d:\test.gdb" the AV never happens. Its only when I
use "LOCALMACHINE:d:\test.gdb".

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Simon G.

"Simon G" <Sim...@intecforbusiness.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hello,

> Hope you can help. My application causes an AV in GDS32.DLL every third
time
> I log in to the database.

> I am using D5 SP1, IBX4.52 and IB6.01 with GDS32.DLL build 627.

> Using the de{*word*81}, I have traced the problem to somewhere around
> starting/committing transactions. My transaction component has no
> parameters. I get an AV at address 40543C09. When I do a "Find Error", the
> AV is caused somewhere inside the "isc_dsql_free_statement" function in
> GDS32.dll.

> Can anybody help?

> Thanks,

> Simon G.