How to use TDBGrid when DragMode is automatic

Hi

I have a treeview and a TDBGrid and I would like to move records from the
DBGrid to another node in the treeview.
I have the problem that when DragMode is automatic it is not possible to
edit any records (or select any) and I am unable to find a good event
handler to place a BeginDrag call in. OnMouseClick does not work properly
etc. Only working place is OnDblClick (a bit odd to place it there).
Is there a way to modify the component to behave the way I would like it to.

Thanks for any info
Benny

Re:How to use TDBGrid when DragMode is automatic

Just like to add that OnMouseDown does not work because it is only activated
outside a row.

"Benny Nissen" <be...@beastware.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Hi

> I have a treeview and a TDBGrid and I would like to move records from the
> DBGrid to another node in the treeview.
> I have the problem that when DragMode is automatic it is not possible to
> edit any records (or select any) and I am unable to find a good event
> handler to place a BeginDrag call in. OnMouseClick does not work properly
> etc. Only working place is OnDblClick (a bit odd to place it there).
> Is there a way to modify the component to behave the way I would like it
to.

> Thanks for any info
> Benny

Other Threads